Kufr is not atheism what is a sort of perception where etic and moral can work.
As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. (Quran 2:6)
Allah disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: "What means Allah by this similitude?" By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),- (Quran 2:26)
Allah confirms His method to explain and make comprehensible His Guidance. This method is: giving examples and symbols. We can easily go astray if we follow Quranic instructions word by word without being immersed in the meaning behind the parables and examples.
- The one who rejects superiority of God and denies creation and the order what comes from creation he denies the law of God as well. The argumentation of unbelievers will never meet with the argumentation of believers. These two represent two different world where is no hope to come to common platform about interpretation of sin or virtue.
- The one who subjugates the enormous potentials working in nature and universe together with the laws what maintain their operation under his own narrow human thinking, he is a denier and any dispute with him is hopeless. His judgement is deceptive. Not the miracles have to be investigated which were produced by a sort of magic but the reality around. In every cell in the nature there are millions of real miracles which are functioning by real law. These events are not always visible for our eyes. The example in the creation is guidance what we have to understand in order to comprehend our own social world where the similar laws are in function.
- An unbeliever can never be convinced due to his ego what is not able to tolerate subordination. However, subordination is the basement for both the faith and knowledge.
How can ye reject the faith in Allah.- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return. (Quran 2:28)
Only after the emergence of modern sciences have become clear what this aya means. In the time of Prophet, it was impossible to understand it at the same level as today. It is a wonderful description how we creatures are brought to life from lifeless materials. The chemical composition of our bodies is the same as the soil of the earth. An illiterate Prophet and His companions could have no knowledge about that! From this lifeless status He gives us life than He takes our souls away. Passing away from the Earthly life happens at the same time as our arrival to the Hereafter. In the Hereafter another life is waiting for us where we return to Him.
Those who reject Faith,- neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah. They will be companions of the Fire,- dwelling therein (forever). (Quran 3:116)
O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do. (Quran 4:135)
Islamic justice is something higher than the formal justice of Roman Law or any other human law. It is even more penetrative than the subtler justice in the speculations of the Greek philosophers. It searches out the innermost motives, because we are to act as in the presence of Allah, to whom all things, acts, and motives are known. Some people may be inclined to favor the rich, because they expect something from them.
Some people may be inclined to favor the poor because they are generally helpless. Partiality in either case is wrong. Be just, without fear of favor. Both the rich and the poor are under Allah's protection as far as their legitimate interests are concerned, but they cannot expect to be favored at the expense of others.
O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray. (Quran 4:136)
This is the clear Statement of the Monotheism. No matter which Book or Prophet, or Angel if one has true belief in them and in Allah and in the Day of Judgement, he has to be considered believers.
- The Truth is not limited to any follower of any Book. The Truth is Universal and is in force for the entire humanity. As gravity is in force for every living and non-living bodies, nobody can take advantage or disadvantage due to his own speculation or thesis.
- This principle is true even in our micro-environment. Concerning just, privilege is not granted for anyone in the family. In course of jurisdiction, concerning witness confessions where truth has to be investigated, family and blood relations or kinship has to be disregarded.
Those who deny Allah and His apostles, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His apostles, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": And (those who) wish to take a course midway,- (Quran 4:150)
They are in truth (equally) unbelievers; and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment. (Quran 4:151)
They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. (Quran 5:73)
Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses. (Quran 5:78)
The Psalms of David have several passages of imprecations against the wicked. Psalms 109:17-18; 78:21-22, "Therefore the Lord heard this and was wroth; so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel; because they believed not in God, and trusted not in His salvation"; Psalms 69:22-28, and Psalms 5:10. Matt. 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of Hell? Also Matt. 12:34.
- Belief has to be complete otherwise it doesn’t exist. If God reveals a Book with His Law there is no way to reject part of the Book and to accept the other part. God doesn’t give specifications. He gives General Truth for men and they can specify it according to their age and place. However, men cannot change the General Thesis. Divine Law has to be accepted without any doubt.
- Men never see the way how they can serve; in fact, they look for a way for domination. In order to get into power men, rewrite the Law of God. Scriptures before Quran are good examples for that. Their actual status differs from their original content as nobody has reference about their genuine revelations. Islam accepts all Monotheist teachings and Scriptures based on the principles of Prophet Abraham (Peace on him) and considers blasphemy their falsification.